Hills Local (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://hillslocal.online/ (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
– To provide and maintain the Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer care and support
– To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
– To monitor the usage of the Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
Hills Local may disclose user data to relevant Authorities in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– Comply with a legal obligation
– Protect and defend the rights or property of Hills Local
– Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Hills Local will take all necessary steps to ensure your data is treated securely. Our services are covered by a $1Million Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy, with an additional $250,000 coverage against cyber threats and security breaches, provided by Bendigo Bank Insurance and underwritten by CGU Insurance. A certificate of currency may be viewed upon request.