Personalised English and Academic Editing, Tutoring and Mentoring Services
Do you want to go NEXT LEVEL with your academic career? Are you hoping to fine-tune your English communication skills to pass that IELTS test, or get that promotion? Are you struggling to achieve those high grades you dream of for your assignments? I can help!
This is not your average English tutoring or editing service. While I do provide basic editing, what you really want is an academic mentor. Someone who can walk you through each step of the way, who can support your academic learning, so then you can improve and succeed at your next assignment on your own!
I have been an English and Academic skills teacher and mentor for over 10 years, having taught at universities both in Australia and Dubai. I have not only worked with native English speakers, but also know the specific struggles international students go through in achieving academic success, and can work personally with you to ensure you achieve those goals.
My goal is to see my clients stand on their own two feet when it comes to their academic work, and I provide a personalised service to ensure that happens.
From high school essays through to your Masters thesis and PhD; I can guide you from start to finish; ideas, structure, research, or just plain editing of the final product if that’s what you require.
- Proofreading & editing (see below): $30 per 1,000 words
**please note: jobs requiring a turnaround of under 48 hours will incur an extra fee
** Discounts for current students apply
- English & IELTS tutoring or mentoring sessions: $50 per hour (face-to-face or via Skype)
Mentoring service includes:
- Personal contact (over skype, phone and face to face meetings)
- Walking you through the four phases of the assignment process: brainstorming and generating ideas, structuring your assignment, researching and writing.
- Proofreading and editing of final product at a special rate (20% off)
Proofreading & editing includes:
- Feedback on writing style, tone, cohesion and clarity
- Checking and editing for grammar, spelling, capitalisation and punctuation
- Providing suggestions for improved word choice
- Formatting and referencing as per required style guide (if provided)
- Ensuring academic integrity is maintained (i.e. no plagiarism evident)
After editing you will be provided with two copies: a draft including all track changes and notes; and a final copy incorporating all suggestions.
Please don’t hesitate to send me a message or give me a call on 0431 831 000 for more info. Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com