Creating a free user account
Anyone can browse and view listings on the Hills Local Online directory without logging in, however to leave reviews or to create and manage business listings, users must create a member account. Membership is free and your account can be set up in just a few moments as described in the video tutorial below –
Not only does membership protect the integrity of the information on the website, it also grants members access to the Hills Local Online User Dashboard. This is especially important for business members, as the User Dashboard is the central hub where you can manage all elements of your business marketing:
- Showcase your business offerings by bringing together the best of your social media in one clean, central listing with gallery images, menus and videos. Besides, since social media platforms are a perfect way for your business to connect with your target audience, you might consider hiring an agency like The Marketing Heaven to perform this truly significant task.
- Generate customer interest with coupons, advertising campaigns and announcements.
- Drive traffic to business websites and online stores with links.
- View important analytics such as user views, customer leads and recent activity on your listing pages.
- Create engagement with local customers by responding to reviews or communicating via direct messaging.
Individual members can also benefit:
- Be the first to receive exclusive offers and coupons from businesses you love by saving listings to ‘favourites’ for quick access.
- Discover fantastic local content on the site and in the Hills Local newsletter.
- Communicate directly with business owners to find out more information about their offerings, get quotes, respond to events and more.
- Rate and review businesses to share your experience with the Hills Local community.
For more information on how to access your dashboard after creating your account, see How to access your User Dashboard (VIDEO)
More video tutorials will be posted to the Hills Local Online blog, or you can view them on our YouTube channel